There are many Regions in the Caribbean Islands to study, however, the following Visa Application Rules are applicable all Visas.
Your application form must be completed in full and signed, and must at least be accompanied by:
- A recent passport photograph, in color, that satisfies prevailing international standards on size and composition;
- Proof of reservation for the journey (return ticket);
- Proof of a reservation, if you are staying in a hotel or apartment;
- A valid travel document (e.g. passport) valid at least three months beyond the validity of the visa;
- A guarantor’s declaration if your purpose of travel is a family visit or if you are traveling to the country concerned at the invitation of a resident, organization, or other body.
- Proof of sufficient means of support;
- A copy of your valid residence permit if you are not a national of the country in which you are resident;
- Valid health insurance or travel insurance (including medical coverage).
There may be extra requirements depending on your purpose of travel. For more information, contact the embassy.
Processing times for a Caribbean visa
Visa applications are usually processed between one week to one month, but processing times can differ depending on the country, the purpose of travel, or personal circumstances. It’s always advisable to apply for a visa well before your trip.
More information on applying for a Caribbean visa:
The embassy or consulate in your region will be able to tell you about the requirements and conditions that apply to your intended destination/destinations and purpose/purposes of travel, and about the documents, you will need for the visa in question. This information is also available on the embassy or consulate’s website.
Contact Us for more information.